Wednesday, November 23, 2005

*Snurff**Cough*

I'm officially the new proud owner of a cold. It's an achey, stuffy-headed, feverish cold that makes me feel just ill enough to be cranky and lazy, but not ill enough to not do my chores. I'm thinking I may sell it on eBay, but I have no clue what to set it's price at because no one else is selling their colds right now. I guess I'll start with opening bid of a penny and see where it takes off. I'll have Sassy draw a picture of the cold and then maybe a wee story to go along with it, and then I'll sneeze on the picture and post it all away in a bubble-wrapped envelope with a slip of card so it won't fold.

What do you think??


I'm also spending way too much time on this Game....(Not responsible for those who also spend too much time playing. I only correct the atrocious spelling errors, and need to play more so I can find them all. Honest.)

9 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you feel better!

cmhl said...

hope you are feeling better!!!

gusgreeper said...

get better soon!!

i know a monkey who'd LOVE to wrap his arms around you to comfort you....next time you are sick he WILL!!! (i would but you'd get me SICK and then i may cough back on you...this would be BAD)

the monkey is done and AWESOMERAD! just gotta get some lame CANADA ROCKS stuff to send a long with it...WOO HOO!

Bennet said...

I'm not sure how much you could sell your head cold for either but perhaps this will help. I think I'd heard about a woman who lives down my street who can give ya crabs for about 40 bucks so I think you could sell higher because the head colds are harder to get rid of.

Bennet said...

Basically it's just more durable...That's gotta count for something.

aughra said...

I'll bid on it. My son and Husband could use it. Not me, though. I am a non-smoking vegetarian, and we don't get sick!

BeadPerkins said...

Show us y'er tits!

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

i like that harry potty site!

Penny Pressed said...

If you're in need of a business partner, I've got a similar brand of cold myself (along with some additional longlasting green goo, which if anything has to be attractive to venture capitalists). I'd be willing to franchise the cold business in my part of the world. Then, once things got rolling, we could evolve the product line to include herbal tea and tissues. Oh, and soup! We'd be rich, I tell ya, RICH! (I'm going to lay off the Nyquil now, just so you know.)

Seriously. Get better. This stuff sucks.