Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Radical

I've wasted too much time looking at these photos. We call them Chavcars, Jeremy Clarkson (I love this man, most people don't and they can fuck off. See his website.) calls them Carbage either way it's funny, amusing and downright painful all at once. (I warn you, the pictures of the Porche 911 will make you cry.)

I'm really tired lately. Short-Stack is sick now and Sassy-Face has lost her voice (Yay!) so life is fun.

I did, however, remember to say Rabbits Rabbits first thing yesterday morning, so fingers crossed, I'm in for some good luck this month. Thanks Kim!

4 comments:

sCruuw said...

Rabbits rabbits Lyvvie... I love those pics! Addicting!

Kim said...

You will absolutely have good luck this month! :) Hope the kids feel better soon...

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I drink Diet Vanilla Pepsi when I'm tired. Can you get that in Scotland?

Riss said...

Carbage, I love it! I am so using that.