Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Oi, Lefty...

For some reason my left breast has decided it still wants to feed the baby all by itself. I began lactating again after I stopped breastfeeding 6 months ago. What's going on here??

Stupid tit. Really, like it's going to compete with cheerios, chocolate and grapes! She doesn't need you any more, she's moved on, take my advice; do the same. Don't you know she's got teeth now! Stop making me ache and stop leaking in the shower will you. The right one has moved on, it's got this all figured out, but you just can't let it go, now can you. We're not going to feed any more babies, you're done. You did an excellent job for 18 months (that's combined, by the way. Eight months for Sassy-Face, ten months for Short-Stack), but now it's time to retire.

Enjoy the simple life of just being pretty and adored by all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why U don't send all tit (completely one) not nipple!?

You're so.... hmmmm!!