Saturday, October 29, 2005

I wish I'd done that...

I read in this month's issue of Scarlet that the artist Kate Kretz (click the link to get more pictures) is going to auction this piece off on e-bay. I think it's fantastic!! I love the Happy Harvard Prick...we must pity him, but he's happy and that's all that matters.

willies

I really wish I had thought of that. I don't know why but it sings to me. To be immortalised for your prick is just such a wonderful ....I don't know. Women have been objectified by their parts for ever, and this is the same but to men, and some men think of their todgers as their souls so it's just...I just really like it. I may bid but then having some strange men's dicks on my mantle would really freak out my Mom...ooooh incentive!

15 comments:

Melanie Alamo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NWJR said...

What a bunch of pricks!

Sylvana said...

Ha! Had a good laugh over this.

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

.... and freaked your hubby too?

tornwordo said...

Laughing I am. Heartily.

MarkFarley said...

Are you sure that's not by Tracey Emin?

gusgreeper said...

i love that a lot.

Maja said...

Hmm, that is a great idea. I was gonna say that I can't remember any of the penis's themselves, but that's not true, I can picture almost all of them.. it's the sex that I can't remember.

aughra said...

ha! nwjr's comment is making me pee a little.

Innocent Bystander said...

How about a plaster-cast of mine? It might match your other ornaments... it wouldn't cost much in postage. :-)

Kim said...

Oh My Gosh! That is incredible HAH.

Your blog is so much easier to read now, love the new layout!

Amber said...

He hehehe. I remember hearing abouth these rock groupies that did the same thing, The Plaster Casters I think. All their dicks were famous tho. It's a good idea, mind you if she's not with them now why keep them around? It would freak anyone's parent's out to see that on the mantle peice, just hope she doesn't go over there and start oohin gnad awwing over them or it'd creep you out.

Weary Hag said...

Oh what cute little pretties. hahaha... I could think of a few outfits to put on some of the pricks who have wandered through my life.

Great little post and I hope your little one is feeling better!

Femi-mommy said...

don't you feel a little sorry for the short guy?

SafeTinspector said...

It wouldn't have the same humor factor if it were a bunch of plaster vulva.