Friday, September 30, 2005

Whippersnappers

This was in a bag of family photos my Mom brought over with her. I'm guessing I wrote when I was about 10 or 11 as I mention Ben who's my youngest nephew and he was born in '82. When Mom showed me this I got all awwww, wasn't I sweet. Swifty asked Mom if she gave me the money, and Mom said yes, she probably had given it to me. I'll just say now that I know for a fact she didn't because in my whole life, never once did I get money to buy books at the Scholastic book Fair that came around. "All of these books are free at the library." I was told. I didn't correct her in front of Swifty (but now I wish I had.)

I will now promise to let Sassy-Face have at least one book at every Scholastic Book Fair.

But seriously, how cute. I'm waiting for the day I get my "I love you! can I have some money?" letter. By the way, buttons was my dog. I didn't name him, he came with the name from the shelter we adopted him from.


pict0909pict0910

No comments: