Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We Three Girls...

Lyvvie

Three things I need to do today...
1. Write.
2. Tidy up scary mess in kitchen before it becomes sentient.
3. Buy a good sport bra so no longer have to jog with one arm wrapped around torso.
Three things I want to do today ...
1. Sleep
2. Fly home for a chowder-lobster plate with sweetcorn and cornbread.
3. Have sex. A lot. With no kids within a 2 miles radius so I can make a noise once in a while.
Three things I have to do today ...
1. Phone the council for uplift of large items
2. Pay my Next bill
3. Spend some serious play time with the kids on their level...grass stains a must.
Three things I love to hear...
1. C'mere Woman and drive me crazy.
2. I love you Mummy / MMMmmmmmm (Followed by puckered up lips of The Baby coming right at me)
3. You're 33? I thought you were much younger!
Three Things I hate to hear ...
1. That was the quote before VAT is added
2. I'm sorry we don't make that style in your size
3. WAAAAaahhhhhhhh!!!! *I MAY have hurt myself so must scream just in case*
Three things I always hear ...
1. *clunk* Clink* *thunk* The Baby is clearing all the tin cans out of the cupboards again.
2. "Na NA!!" The baby wants a Banana....again.
3. "Mum-eeee!! I'm not wanting to do that right now!" Followed swiftly by my foot up her butt.
Three things I wish were true ...
1. The better I behave, the better the kids will behave. I have yet to see proof.
2. If I pray hard enough, my prayers will be answered. Still have not won the lottery.
3. Older = wiser. There are too many grey haired maniacs on the roads who should know better.
Three things I wish were not true ...
1. My Thirties are all about money going out.
2. I never get jokes. I always need time to think, or someone to explain.
3. No matter how hard I try, I'll never get that stain out.
Three things that are true ...
1. All laughter is music.
2. When I'm blue, I dance. I'm such a bad dancer I'm laughing in no time.
3. I'm immune to novacaine. My Dentist is shocked I can have procedures with no pain relief at all.


Sassy
Three things I need to do today ...
1. Go to School
2. Play with my big nose doggie toys
3. Try and make Christmas come faster.
Three things I want to do today ...
1. Eat candy.
2. Fly to China and visit my Sea Dragon Family; My REAL Family.
3. Play Sonic the Hedgehog All day.
Three things I have to do today ...
1. Eat boring homemade lunch. Mummy is so mean.
2. Do boring writing and reading.
3. Clean boring mess in my room. Mummy is so mean.
Three things I love to hear...
1. "I got a present for you!"
2. "How about pizza for dinner tonight?"
3. "I love you, You're the BEST!"
Three Things I hate to hear ...
1. "You're Grounded!"
2. "We're having chili for dinner tonight and it's not open for discussion!"
3. "Are you not dressed YET??"
Three things I always hear ...
1. "But I want to know WHAT you were doing when you fell."
2. "We can't have pizza for dinner every night."
3. "Aren't you dressed YET??"
Three things I wish were true ...
1. That I can eat candy for breakfast.
2. That I can sleep in the big bed with Mum and Dad.
3. That my wee sister liked being spun around and around and around on her fat nappy.
Three things I wish were not true ...
1. That bad things happen; even to little kids.
2. That my other Grandma wasn't so far away.
3. That big messes take so long to clean up. Mummy won't help. And it makes me mad.
Three things which are true ...
1. I won the "Special Person" award at school!
2. Daddy's the best bicycle helper ever. I'll be riding on my own in not time!
3. That Mummy reads bedtime stories best.

Baby

Three things I need to do today ...
1. Remove all the tin cans from the cupboard.
2. Stick my fingers through the bread so there's a hole in everyone's sandwiches.
3. Pull all the socks out of the odd sock bag and suck them til soggy.
Three things I want to do today ...
1. I want to go into the forbidden cupboard!
2. I want to play boats in the pretty blue water in that big seat near the bathtub.
3. I want to taste the sand in the sandbox again...I'm sure I'll like it better today.
Three things I have to do today ...
1. Pull all the cans out of the cupboard...again.
2. Smear my lunch into my hair and face for super facial. Some in the upholstery always a plus.
3. Take stock of all my toys, must spread over as large an area as possible to get correct tally.
Three things I love to hear...
1. "Here's your buh NaNa."
2. "I'm gonna GetchaGetchaGetchaaaaa."
3. "MMMMmmmmmmmmm Kisseskisses gimmie more kisses!"
Three Things I hate to hear ...
1. "NO!"
2. "Do not touch!"
3. "Spit that out!"
Three things I always hear ...
1. "No!"
2. "I'm gonna GetchaGetchaGetchaaaaa."
3. "You are a smelly baby!! Wooooo....stinky pants!"
Three things I wish were true ...
1. All things would fit in my mouth.
2. I could climb the stairs ONCE without interruption!
3. That Mum would realise: Mud Is Fun!!
Three things I wish were not true ...
1. Smelly pants brings the cold wet rag across my bum.
2. That eating shoes is dirty.
3. That touching the CD's and DVD's was naughty.
Three things that are true ...
1. Mummy sings Baa Baa Black sheep the Best!
2. Shoes really taste great, and Mummy should try it or shut up.
3. Sleepy cuddles with Daddy while watching TV are my favourite.

No comments: