Friday, July 29, 2005

A whole lot of Harry...Spolilers in the links!

I'm just trawling about for Harry Potter stuff. I tend to mourn the end of a book, miss the characters and it can take me a while to get over it before I can pick up another book. When reading Harry Potter, it's not just the one book, I'll go and re-read all of them. Lame? Maybe, but then I'm a housewife; what else have I got to do with my free time?

Anyways, I found all this great Harry Potter link stuff and I thought I would steal it and share with all my pals, since adding you all to my private e-mail is folly.

Most links were nicked from Mugglenet.

This is what'll happen if Voldermort wins.

IfVoldemortWins

Spoilsports...

Harry Potter ruined for Tom Hanks

Dallas Bastard...

What we think about those who spoil books...

Some people take this stuff too far...

I can see why everybody hates this guy...

This is fun for about three seconds...

I'm sure I could waste a few more hours on this stuff, but I'm hungry and really want to make some coffee. Besides, it's not like I'm the only one who can search for silly crap like this.

1 comment:

Joe Berenguer said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
pet center
It pretty much covers pet center related issues.
Best regards!