Wednesday, July 27, 2005

56 things I'm sure you're dying to know about me...

I stole this from Sylvana back on 25-7-05



56 Questions


UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits - frowning, chewing nails
2. Are you double jointed -
Ha! I wish.
3. Can you roll your tongue -
Yes.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time -
Not really.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles -
Yes, but why?
6. Can you cross your eyes -
Yes.
7. Tattoos -
None.
8. Piercing -
Ears, but don't wear earrings often.
9. Do you make your bed daily -
Yes, if you count pulling the blanket back straight as making the bed.

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first - I don't care.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? -
OH YEAH! I once tried to brain my brother with a cowboy boot.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry -
Emergency tenner and my cash card; who needs more?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 -
None, in fact, where's my wedding band...
14. Favorite piece of clothing -
Jeans. No; slutty bra. No; pink satin head band...oh I don't know!

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it -
Twirl it.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam -
Yes, and corned beef out of a tin.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food -
Not if I can help it.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet -
6. (Cheerios, Frosted flakes, Weetabix, Muddles, Shreddies and Shredded wheat bite sized.)
19. What's your favorite beverage -
Coke~Cola, but I can't drink it much, so I drink water and Robinsons Hi-Juice in cherry, apple and raspberry blend.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant -
Burger King.
21. Do you cook -
Absolutely and every day.

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth -
2-3 times a day and floss every other.
23. Hair drying method -
4 minutes with slow dryer. (not a slow setting just a crappy dryer)
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair -
Hahahaaaa...you have to ask??

MANNERS

25. Do you swear -
I live in Scotland, what do you think? Although with little ones around it's become more cussing in code.
26. Do you ever spit -
YUCK!!! I HATE SPITTERS!!! (well Sylvana said it best)

FAVORITE

27. Animal -
Otter.
28. Food -
Curry. Jalfrezi or Korma or hell, all of it's good.
29. Month -
September.
30. Day -
Monday (Husband to work, Sassy to school, house to me).
31. Cartoon -
Kid Notorious
32. Shoe brand -
Fit and feel is far more important than brand. Oh, and they've got to be red.
33. Subject in school -
English.
34. Color -
Red.
35. Sport -
Rugby or gymnastics. Does Nascar count?
36. TV shows -
Scrubs, General Hospital, CSI (Vegas and NY) and any cooking show.
37. Thing to do in the spring -
Gardening.
38. Thing to do in the summer -
Beach, sport, barbeque and play with the kids.
39. Thing to do in the autumn -
Hiking, site-seeing, cycling.
40. Thing to do in the winter -
Stay warm (I hate winter)

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player -
Eagle Eye Cherry, but will change to Go-Go's Greatest Hits soon.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with -
Husband or the lady at telephone banking.
43. Reading -
The Red Tent by Anita Diamant (as suggested by my MIL)
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors -
Of course
45. What color is your bedroom -
Ugh...lime green, but it's a legacy of the previous owners. I can't sleep in a freshly painted room because it gives me a sore throat. I'll get around to it one day.
46. Do you use an alarm clock -
Yes.
47. Window seat or aisle -
I don't care. Window for something to look at probably.

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position -
side or back, and then other side but not tummy, it hurts my boobs.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket -
Yes. Can't sleep without one.
50. Do you snore -
I'm told I do but the source is completely unreliable and he snores too.
51. Do you sleepwalk -
No, but I used to as a kid.
52. Do you talk in your sleep -
No, but I used to as a kid.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals -
Only my Husband.
54. How about with the light on -
No, I need total darkness; any bit of light and my internal clock wakes me up.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on -
I prefer silence so shut the fuck up.
56. Last interesting person you met -
I'm chatty so I always meet interesting people. I'll just never remember their names. I also attract weirdoes, if there's a demented someone within a one mile radius of me, they will seek me out and introduce themselves and their alien friends.

No comments: