I stole this from Sylvana back on 25-7-05
1. Nervous habits - frowning, chewing nails
2. Are you double jointed - Ha! I wish.
3. Can you roll your tongue - Yes.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - Not really.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - Yes, but why?
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes.
7. Tattoos - None.
8. Piercing - Ears, but don't wear earrings often.
9. Do you make your bed daily - Yes, if you count pulling the blanket back straight as making the bed.
10. Which shoe goes on first - I don't care.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - OH YEAH! I once tried to brain my brother with a cowboy boot.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - Emergency tenner and my cash card; who needs more?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - None, in fact, where's my wedding band...
14. Favorite piece of clothing - Jeans. No; slutty bra. No; pink satin head band...oh I don't know!
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - Twirl it.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Yes, and corned beef out of a tin.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - Not if I can help it.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - 6. (Cheerios, Frosted flakes, Weetabix, Muddles, Shreddies and Shredded wheat bite sized.)
19. What's your favorite beverage - Coke~Cola, but I can't drink it much, so I drink water and Robinsons Hi-Juice in cherry, apple and raspberry blend.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - Burger King.
21. Do you cook - Absolutely and every day.
22. How often do you brush your teeth - 2-3 times a day and floss every other.
23. Hair drying method - 4 minutes with slow dryer. (not a slow setting just a crappy dryer)
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - Hahahaaaa...you have to ask??
25. Do you swear - I live in Scotland, what do you think? Although with little ones around it's become more cussing in code.
26. Do you ever spit - YUCK!!! I HATE SPITTERS!!! (well Sylvana said it best)
27. Animal - Otter.
28. Food - Curry. Jalfrezi or Korma or hell, all of it's good.
29. Month - September.
30. Day - Monday (Husband to work, Sassy to school, house to me).
31. Cartoon - Kid Notorious
32. Shoe brand - Fit and feel is far more important than brand. Oh, and they've got to be red.
33. Subject in school - English.
34. Color - Red.
35. Sport - Rugby or gymnastics. Does Nascar count?
36. TV shows - Scrubs, General Hospital, CSI (Vegas and NY) and any cooking show.
37. Thing to do in the spring - Gardening.
38. Thing to do in the summer -Beach, sport, barbeque and play with the kids.
39. Thing to do in the autumn -Hiking, site-seeing, cycling.
40. Thing to do in the winter - Stay warm (I hate winter)
IN AND AROUND
41. In the CD player - Eagle Eye Cherry, but will change to Go-Go's Greatest Hits soon.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Husband or the lady at telephone banking.
43. Reading - The Red Tent by Anita Diamant (as suggested by my MIL)
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - Of course
45. What color is your bedroom - Ugh...lime green, but it's a legacy of the previous owners. I can't sleep in a freshly painted room because it gives me a sore throat. I'll get around to it one day.
46. Do you use an alarm clock - Yes.
47. Window seat or aisle -I don't care. Window for something to look at probably.
48. What's your sleeping position - side or back, and then other side but not tummy, it hurts my boobs.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - Yes. Can't sleep without one.
50. Do you snore - I'm told I do but the source is completely unreliable and he snores too.
51. Do you sleepwalk - No, but I used to as a kid.
52. Do you talk in your sleep - No, but I used to as a kid.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - Only my Husband.
54. How about with the light on - No, I need total darkness; any bit of light and my internal clock wakes me up.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - I prefer silence so shut the fuck up.
56. Last interesting person you met - I'm chatty so I always meet interesting people. I'll just never remember their names. I also attract weirdoes, if there's a demented someone within a one mile radius of me, they will seek me out and introduce themselves and their alien friends.