Friday, June 17, 2005

Presents!!!

Sassy-Face came into my bedroom at 7:10 this morning to wake me up for her Birthday (Who turned the alarm off I wonder...It usually goes off at 6:40.) We had a bit of a tussle in the bed, full on tickling until the cry of "I need a wee, I NEED A WEE!!" was achieved. So, I went for a wee and then I asked her what she wanted next...she smiled shyly "presents..."

"Okay then, go downstairs and get 'em!"

thud thud thud thud...rip rip rip rip...

And here's the present, Present Breakdown!

18 inch poseable Spiderman Action Figure (I got told off for calling it a "doll")

Teen Titans Vol 1 DVD (Which we had to watch at least one episode of before school)

A small collection of coloring books and "Add water only: paint on page" painting books (she's a maniac and will color every page one after the other for hours. It's a compulsive thing with her.)

Glow in the dark Aliens and Stars stickers (For her ceiling)

Scoobies ("The Newest Fashion craze!" but, you know, when I was a kid, it was called gimp {Any computer dorks having a laugh because of the program of the same name: Get a Life!!} and we braided with it all Summer long in Camp)

That's it from us.

Auntie T and Uncle C have sent a parcel that arrived this morning (From California) And Sassy-Face will open it when she gets home from school. Wow! A collection of beads and doo-dads to make necklaces and bracelets with!! I can see her making an assembly line of crafts until every bead is gone.

I'm scared to think what assorted things she'll get from the kids at the party tomorrow. I don't think there's enough room in the toybox to accommodate it all.

Perhaps a Charity shop drop off will need to organised (Yipee!!)

No comments: