Friday, June 24, 2005

Peek-A-Boo

According to a recent post by the Lightening Bug's Butt, there's a recipe for creating a great blog; and I was dismayed to see that according to his recipe, My blog must suck!

There's a lack of political commentary; but that's because I'm not very political. I live in a country where I can't vote, and I've not voted in any USA elections...ahem...ever. Sorry! I know that's horrible of me and there's no excuse. The first time around was when I was 19 years old, and I was going to vote for Clinton, but decided to have sex with my boyfriend instead and then go for coffee and a Boston cream donut. Before i knew it it was too late. I didn't feel to bad though because, well, Clinton won even without my vote. The other two times I admit was pure laziness on my part and I didn't go to the embassy for an away ballot. I am guilt ridden as a result. I promise, the next time...I'll vote. Sorry Mom, I know I lied about voting back in '92, but I couldn't tell you the truth.

I don't have any of the scary stories I penned while in high school. When moving countries, you can only take what you really need. The rest was thrown away when my folks sold the family home in '98. I do remember a story about a lonely sad guy who was trying to call someone, a doctor maybe, but he was put on hold. He was sitting there talking to himself about how much he hates being on hold when a voice starts talking to him. In the end it turns out to be some evil demon thing and it turns the guy into a pile of dust after seducing his soul away from him. I think I was trying to write something for the Twilight Zone or the Crypt Keeper...I dunno.

I have no pictures of my pets looking their cutest, but I'll just substitute with my kids instead.

I wouldn't bother with an open letter to my Ex, because life is too short to hold onto sad or bitter feelings. I talked with him last year actually after 10 years. Found his info on Classmates (what a dork am I?) We exchanged two letters, I sent him a photo of my then 3 month old and I never heard from him again. *shrug* no booty call then?

I wouldn't write a letter about why Mac is better than PC because I'm not a techno-geek and really could care less. So long as I can send e-mail, do word processing and play with my blog, I don't care.

I've not put any song lyrics up. I did post one poem, and one link to a music video of Weird Al...I hope that counts.

The final was "A photo showcasing your cleavage". I've never done that either, but if anyone's interested...here ya go!
Peek-A-Boo

And just for good measure, some bum cleavage too.
Peek-A-Bum

I hope that helps. I really want a successful blog. Thanks for the advice LBB!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its ridiculous that you feel the need to show your body off in such a derogatory way just to have a more popular blog...

Lyvvie said...

Well it's mine to do with as I wish. I'm empowered enough to make a joke about it. If you'd bothered to read the post that accompanied the pictures you'd see that. You Scaredy-Cat, Anon, archive trawling, judgmental person, you.