I am getting into this whole plagiarism thing... maybe my originality is disappearing, but it's a freezing Tuesday morning and it's the best I can do!
1. What time is it? 10:53AM
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: NOYB
3. Nicknames: Lyv, Luvvie, HeyYou.
4. Piercing: just ears...but want my navel done.
5. Eye color: golden brown.
6. Place of birth: Cape Cod Mass. USA
7. Favorite food: Mashed potato with bacon bits and cheese.
8. Ever been to Africa? No
9. Ever been toilet papering? Yes...but then had to clean it up.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes...
11. Been in a car accident? Nope.
12. Croutons or bacon bits: Bacon!!
13. Favorite day of the week: Wednesday (It's Hump Day!!)
14. Favorite restaurant: YO Sushi.
15. Favorite flower: Iris.
16. Favorite sport to watch: WWE Wrestling...sweaty oiled up men throwing each other about. or Rugby.
17. Favorite drink: H2O
18. Favorite ice cream: My own homemade strawberry. I follow Nigella Lawson's recipe.
19. Disney or Warner Bros.: W. B.
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: KFC
21. What color is your bedroom carpet: Blue. And not a nice blue either.
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? In the USA, passed first time...still waitinf to take UK one
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your lastE-mail? "Horny Housewife wants to Fcuk you..."
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Tiffany's jewlers.
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? Cook. A lot.
26. Bed time: 10pm...2:30am...4:30am...
27. Who will respond to this Meme the quickest? *shrug* most friends are sleeping.
28. Who is the person you think is least likely to respond? "Jeff Goldblum" ; I agree.
29. FAVORITE TV SHOWS: GENERAL HOSPITAL, THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN, LITTLE ANGELS.
30. Last person you went out to dinner with: My good friend Marna.
31. Ford or Chevy? Both offer crap cars in UK. I want a Mazda RX8.
32. What are you listening to right now? the tumble dryer.
33. What is your favorite color? Red.
34. How many tattoos do you have? nil.
35. Have you ever run out of gas? In my car? No.
36. What is your favorite Book, Movie? Book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin or Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon. Movie: Drop Dead Fred (I have a thing for Rik Mayall)
Follow link to Innocent's to compare