Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm not as butch as I thought...

I've always thought I was a wee toughie; especially when I was young. Ready for a fight, loved an argument and I have a flair for mechanics which I get from my Dad; he taught me how to detail my car, change and rotate the tires, change the distributer cap and spark plugs.

I have to admit, in my Thirties, I've become a big Puss. It's having kids that's done it to me I think. They're just so cute, and my hormornes are in the blue range (I cry a lot now) and, well, yeah. I'm a big Puss is all I can say to sum it up. This just seems to prove it.







Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!


2 comments:

sCruuw said...

Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you.


You will be glad to know your snow has come to visit..its is snowing right now..supposed to get 6 inches! Well at least my puppy likes it!

Blog ho said...

60% female, but 99% gay